- Welcome to SugarCity Events. To ensure the safety and a pleasant production process, several rules and regulations have been drawn up.
- Threats, abuse and other forms of aggression, sexual harassment, racism or other forms of discrimination will not be tolerated.
- It is not permitted to take or use soft or hard drugs, fireworks, weapons or other dangerous objects.
- All cases of theft or deliberate damage to the property will be reported to the police.
- All buildings on the SugarCity Events terrain are smoke-free.
- Video and sound recordings can be made. Upon entering the location, the participant, visitor and client agree that the contractor may use these recordings for publicity or other purposes.
- SugarCity Events staff is allowed access to all buildings and all parts of the buildings, including backstage.
- SugarCity Events may, in consultation, plan site visits during the assembly and disassembly of a production.
- It is not allowed to take goods out of the building of SugarCity Events, unless permission is granted by the Venue manager, who manages the goods.
- All reports, failures and requests during the production can be passed on via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client must use the parking facility designated by the Contractor.
- The Client is obliged, if applicable, to purchase parking attendants from the Contractor at the expense of the Client.
- The Client is obliged to purchase first aid officers from the Contractor, at the expense of the Client.
- If the Client uses water, the Client is responsible for a proper installation for the supply and discharge of water.
- It is not permitted to clean the floors and walls with large quantities of water.
- Fire lanes, stairs, (emergency) exits and escape routes must be kept free. Furthermore, blocking fire extinguishers and other safety equipment is not permitted.
- It is expected of all employees and suppliers/companies that they will handle energy, water, the environment and the surroundings in a conscious and responsible manner.
- The following actions are not permitted:
- Attaching attributes to the cable ducts.
- Covering up the emergency exit signs without permission.
- Screwing, nailing, stapling, painting or sticking in and to the buildings.
- Move, adjust, or use house lights for purposes other than illuminating the location in the manner found upon delivery.
- The use of show smoke is only allowed in consultation. Show smoke requires the use of a fire guard, at the cost of the Client, by the Contractor.
- SugarCity Events is equipped with power current. A plan with electricity points is available on request.
- Client needs to submit a power plan to Bazelmans A.V. at least ten working days before the start of the period of use, in which the electricity capacity is not exceeded and the power supply for all parts and activities of the use is included.
- An aggregate may only be used with the written permission of the Contractor.
- It is not permitted to:
- Operate the platform lift on your own initiative;
- Use confetti (shreds) or similar material.
- The use of helium balloons is permitted. Loose balloons must be removed by Client or paid for by Contractor.
- Animals, including pets, are only allowed after consultation with Contractor.
- The caterer needs to be in possession of a HACCP certificate, this needs to be communicated 2 weeks in advance to SugarCity Events.
- It is not permitted to:
- Allow visitors to bring their own food and drinks, cans or glassware
- Fry, bake, stir-fry or roast in the building
- with the ‘Guidelines for the use of food trucks in indoor locations’. This document can be requested from the Contractor.
- It is forbidden to place bin bags and containers outside. Waste containers can be requested from the Contractor.